Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feb 18 - All for a bag of chips

I took a different route this morning through Kittery, Maine and came across this scene. It was quite the event, police directing traffic from three directions. I swung around after realizing that Tody's PaD had found me. While I was walking around snapping photos, the driver (in this photo on the right) shouted to me "All for a bag of chips". (He explained he was reaching over for a bag of chips that fell under the seat) He perked up and was quite chipper with me when he thought he was going to make the paper. After I explained what I did, he looked confused (I get that a lot).

Just as I was packing up, this cruiser pulled up beside me presenting this particular vantage point. I couldn't pass it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment